Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Uno mass dream.

I've been having dreams lately. Most of them nightmares but I don't wake up in the middle of the night and switch my pillow over to the other side like I used to. I sleep through it and forget everything as soon as I wake up. Last night was a bit different though. I dreamt that I was at a beach or tropical area again. I had to deal with his grandparents again. Then I dreamt of uncle Pedro's departure, I cried and cried and ran away. I met the other woman too. I just looked at her vexingly. This matter didn't really affect me to this extent in reality. It was a major shock, and disappointment but not to the extent of my dream. Another one, I was starting my interpersonal communications course. The instructor was a real bitch. It was a mixture of composition and Japanese? Anyways, people I dislike were in there but also him? I avoided as usual to avoid drama/issues and bc he hates me anyways. But..this time it was different? He wasn't coming onto me strong like the other dreams. Instead, he was sincere and seemed like he wanted to let the past be water under the bridge and be friends again..even if he had some lingering feelings. I was obviously puzzled and knew it was a dream but I remained composed. I kept asking if he was certain that he felt that way, that he didn't hate me, that he really wanted to be friends and in the back of my mind I thought of my boyfriend. A part of me was happy and a part of me was scared of myself. It was in a dark room, all the students huddled together on the floor to watch something on the projector when it happened. He had long, dark brown hair? Probably something he has now. It was a nice dream to reminisce to even though it would never happen. It's probably just because of something I've been watching lately.
Really loving this dress. It goes down to my mid thigh, afterwards it's all lace to my feet.