Monday, August 10, 2015

One more week.

Can't wait for school to start. Only because I'm tired of working everyday every week. I wanna be able to wear cute outfits without worrying that when I sit or lean over my goods will show lol. Which reminds me, yesterday we had a power outage and no one was allowed in until an hour later. To think I rushed to work on the highway because I thought there'd only be 2 technicians and that it be a full house! I could've been sleeping in.
Heading over to JCCC to pick up textbooks and materials. Going to help him with his FA matters as well. Gonna grab free ice cream as well when the kids go meet their teachers.
Took the kids out today after work. Work stressed me out a bit so I did what I naturally do when I'm upset: shop. Everything I've bought literally have been all black and white minus a cream and a baby blue top lol. Let them eat BK and TB as well. Managed to snag 2 free drinks even though I didn't order any bc the guy who took my order thought I was cute, sweet. The kids really loved the crunchy tacos, I think next time I'll have them try chalupas. Alex liked the crunch delights but Andi thought it was to sweet, which I agree with her.