Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cleaning before school hits.

Went to work on my day off lol. Got out early so it wasn't that bad. My back just ache a lot, need to pop some Advil since aflo is here. Went to school to turn in more FA materials even though I had already turned it in two months ago. Sigh. Better not lose this last copy. Went to Pei Wei for quick dinner then some more shopping. I need to stop haha. Already got enough clothes even for back to school. Bought some hooks since I'm out of space heh. Folded my purses and shoved it under my bed. Wallets and what not went into a box, hung up my cardigans from autumn/winter to spring/summer and some of my lightweight purses/bags. Got another storage box for winter clothes so I officially have 4 boxes of winter clothes and two for summer/spring tops then I just hang up dresses/rompers and blouses that are usually ironed but I'm too lazy to iron so I hang em so I don't have to iron em later lol. Hung my winter jackets on my door plus undergarments heh. Tried on my sophomore dress and I still fit! I was a bit surprised haha. Found my earmuffs from Japan as well. But I'm happy with how organized and more space I have now in my room...which will prolly be crowded again in a week or so. 😁