Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fire highway.

Working as usual, perhaps a little bit less. Attended temple the other day. Bought dessert and food to bring home, had vegan bun bo hue and babe had vegan rice dishes. On the way home it was a bit scary though. We were on I-35 close to home when all of a sudden cars started switching to the far right lane. We followed as usual and within a minute we see this sedan on the far left just blazing, flames everywhere and the whole highway area was covered in smoke. I could only see the frame of the car but I looked through the window area too and all I saw were flames. It was kinda scary. I suggested that we pull over to the side and see if everything was alright but it was pretty late. Within 600 feet down the road we saw other cars on the side and people walking down towards the direction of the burning car so hopefully things worked out. 
I've actually been exercising these past couple days and my whole body is sore. Legs are achy and my back as well from trying to do handstands and cartwheels. Been walking to his area and back, afterwards I jump for a while on the trampoline, hula hoop, then run a few laps on the treadmill. My whole body aches and I've got a blister on my ring toe. Nice.