Saturday, November 28, 2015

Money hungry.

Work was pretty steady today. Trying to think of a way to make more money while still attending school. Thinking of returning to waitressing and doing nails as well once I return but I also want to get my toes into the healthcare/medical field to gain some sort of experience. Pharmacy Tech sounds good with $10-14/hour but I think they prefer someone who has gone through some sort of training and certification. The training clocks 600 hours which is over my nail tech hours by 200. Damn. I already applied and it sent me an email about doing a follow up at a store and I'm just like ugh..okay. Gotta go up there and be social and sell myself. Unsure how much I wanna load myself with school hours as well. Gonna stay at JCCC for a little bit to gain more credits such as organic chemistry and microbiology toward my biology degree. I'm okay with doing all these science classes but ugh, the other general ones just kinda kill me. Wish I had followed the biology guideline more closely instead of the degree check one.
Wonder if I'll be able to get my surgery done when I'm overseas?