Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Finals.

So I'm pretty much stressing out and can't recall any of the math I've learned even though I've done so  well compared to last semester. I legit cannot even or odd right now. Perhaps it's just my anxiety keeping me from calming down and focusing so I'm just gonna take a little break. Breath, and let my emotions and thoughts flow - hopefully that let some steam and anxiety out of my system.

Already took my history final and only studied for it after work on Sunday haha. Spent a portion writing up my very last extra credit essay as well. Went to bed after 3AM and got back up at 7AM to get ready. I remembered a lot of the material but I'm just fearful I didn't do the chronology section correctly. In the essay sections, I'm pretty sure I covered a good chunk of America's prosperity but the second essay I'm a little nervous. I feel like I mention the key points and figures but I wasn't able to fully elaborate and explain their significance. I was also the last person to finish with only 10 minutes till the cut off time.

Got my math and humanities finals tomorrow bright and early as usual. Been so focused on my math but I'm sure I will do well on my humanities since my grade is already really high and the topic doesn't scare me too much except for sonatas. He only has 600 points for the whole semester yet I already have 662 points since the last test(he still has to input extra credit + worksheets from then). So I'm not worried. I'll probably just glance over the questions before going in.

The other night I had a pretty pleasant dream. I was happy with my current partner and all but nothing intimate. I can't remember it clearly anymore but my ex contacted me and basically said that we needed to talk. I was confused but it was whatever to me. I was still getting mixed signals but he was a whole lot more friendly in body language and aura than compared to our post break up. He never directly spoke to me in person but his eyes showed sincerity and his body language was more soft. There was no romantic connection or thought at all but inside I was really happy. Relieved that someone who had been so significant in my life before was coming back into it but in a different aspect. I was going to have my friend again. It was nice. Now, I'm sure that won't happen at least not for a long time if ever although I'd like to think it will someday. I've tried to mend the relationship and be friends again but there's just some sort of resentment he holds against me which is fine I suppose.

Back to studying now, break over haha. Wish me luck!