Saturday, November 3, 2012

11022012

Attended a four hour lecture at KState today. It was really interesting but the spokesperson went pretty fast so some parts of my notes are incomplete. After it ended, at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, the whole group swung by Chipotle for lunch. I was kind of disappointed because I hadn't eaten breakfast and I wasn't familiar with the menu but in the end I was satisfied with my bowl! It consisted of chicken, brown rice, black beans, tomato, corn, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce. Arrived back at school around 2:35 but I didn't have my car since my dad had it to check it out so I spent the rest of my time watching whatever movie the Japanese class was watching. Afterwards went straight to work and traded shifts to close the store. First time closing. I dunno why but we haven't been doing well. Our late tickets are increasing, mystery shopper evaluation scores are dropping as well, and labor is rising as well. I was suppose to meet up with him but it was already so late and parents were waiting so I couldn't. Hopefully I will be able to tomorrow. Still have a lot of assignments and homework to make-up though. Hopefully I'll be able to cope and finish it all.
I had a dream last night, or was it a nightmare? Life was back to the way it always been, happy and loving. He hugged me from behind while grinning and I felt the happiest I've been in a while. But then he got up and said he had to go somewhere and promised he would come back, but never returned. I became surrounded by mean people and rats were scampering at my feet. I was screaming and jumping in fear but he never came. No one came. What does this mean?