Monday, November 5, 2012

11042012

I've realized I've become a workaholic. I love working. School is a drag, even Japanese class. Maybe it's because my mind always lingers to sad thoughts in class but when I'm working I'm always on my toes, pumped and always moving so I don't have time to be sad or be doubtful. Yes, angry customers are always a pain in the ass but I've learned to dealt with them. Being at home is a pain because I get bored easily and there's always little bits of chores to do here and there. I'm pushing 30 hours again this week, got offered an additional six hours on Monday but I declined because I have to make-up tests after school and I thought I would've had to babysit my siblings. Who knew I didn't have to babysit? I regret not taking the offer now.
I've noticed my skin has started to flare up a bit though. I wonder why, I mean I feel better than I did two weeks ago. Maybe all the crying cleared my skin? I dunno but I look weird now. I've gained weight and my face has gotten plumper. I've been putting more effort in my looks, styling my hair, dressing up, and wearing make-up. It's definitely a self boost but it takes forever lah! Finally started on my laundry, had over two weeks of clothes that needed to be washed ahaha. Have to catch up in class nowadays that I'm back in the swing of class, missed so many days!
I've gained hope from one word of his. It may not be much but it's all I've got and I'm going to hold on to it. He doesn't know how much it meant to me. Just that made my spirit and day lift. I'm going to sweep him off his feet~