Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11072012


Are you truly determined to forget and walk away? Have my motives only irritate and aggravate instead of stirring up some kind of affection inside your heart?  Am I being a dedicated lover, unwilling to give up on someone she believes in or am I a pig head who won’t accept reality? Do you even still love me or is it my wishful thinking?

English is drowning me in assignments. Got a monologue to memorize, hopefully I’ll be able to pick out one I can understand and relate to so I can evoke the language of the passage well and get an A! Assigned two essay revisions due by Friday, and to top it off there’s still daily homework every night on grammar and AP thinking. Not understanding a thing going on in math since I’ve missed so many days and I’ve just given up, too lazy to bother with it. I’m actually ahead in History, gotta study my review for the exam tomorrow! So much homework assignments and tests to make up still in Japanese, my god I am just falling behind and not giving a shit. Damn. Dunno why but I got nauseous a lot today. A lot of smells made me wanna throw up, maybe I've got a bug? Been productive in ceramics though. Haven't been on the wheel in over 2 weeks. Couldn't center yesterday, even with help from the teacher yet today I threw three beautiful bowls! Not sure how to design them yet. I'm thinking of creating something special for him, a model of the lotus he made for me. Would he accept it or think it's pitiful and throw it in the back of his closet?