Thursday, November 8, 2012

11082012

I've realized, it's been a month now since we've been apart. It pains me. I'm yearning for your love so much that I'm falling apart. Have you been well? How has life been treating? Have you already moved on, leaving my heart and me behind? Mine is still faithfully by your side, day and night. Did I ever cross your mind? Because you're always in mine, whether it be subconsciously or consciously. Are you okay? Something seemed out of the ordinary today, as though you were troubled. I'm here, so lean on me just as you were for me. Last night, I was flipping through the notebook you gave me for our one anniversary. I was filled with happiness throughout the whole time until I came to a blank page, which made my heart sink. You told me to finish the journal, to write about my own story, so I will. I hope you will read it. Should I call you tonight? I want show you I care but I don't want to suffocate you. Will you be irritated?

Just got off of work, failed the factoring quizzes today in math. Fuck that shit. Have two essay revisions due tomorrow in English. This is just stupid. I'm dying in work and emptiness! Got reminded by Kay today, I must do my homework and get a good education. Which surprises me because we were never close in the beginning because I was timid around her but I'm glad we've gotten comfortable. My dress is starting to get really difficult in textiles, have to resize everything because it's too big and I'm tiny! Really wanted to work on my bowls today but I had too much things to finish during seminar, every even really finished ahaha. I really need to get my life back on track though.