Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12112012

New hairstyle, cute eh?
Lately I've been arriving home around 5:00pm because I stay back after school for extra tutoring and it's not even one on one tutoring either. Crossing my fingers that I do better on my retake! It's all cramming and studying this week, boohooo. Utter sadness. It was hella awkward when this dude kept telling me he loved me and asked if I would date him. I tried being nice in declining because I'm just not into those type of guys plus all he wanted was sex so fuck that shit. Looking for a relationship just to hit it. When I think I'm over it, there are times when I'm alone that I find myself thinking back - but why? Just a bit of remorse, nothing else. Took my college now final for college credit - It was hella easy haha except there were one or two words I did not understand or did not know since it was from a college course that I, of course, did not take.