Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12122012

Have some laughing cow~

Stayed back the latest I've ever stayed, came home around 6. Oh boo, so tired. I have a lot of homework but I've been procrastinating and really don't wanna. Got an essay revision due this Friday. I have no social life, well ain't nobody got time for that when it's finals week. Bleh! Tiffany sensei bought green tea sugar cookies for the class as a Christmas present. They were super delish and in the shape of robot space cat whose name I forgot and Doraemon! Got a 100% on my OPI today. Oh yeeeeah, that's how I do it! Got my C- in Japanese to a B! I'm the best chicka ever aha, crossing my fingers that I'll make it! They're deciding tonight, so the final won't help determine who makes the cut. I hope my essays gave me an edge, lol. After AP English all these years, they better have been an edge for me or else I'll pull out my hair! It sucks to think that an underclassman is cute LOLOL. Especially when they're more American and only like white chicks. I made so many extra bowls LOL. I have like four extra ones because I tend to make extras in case one breaks, gets lost, or just plain ugly aha. Wished I put more creativity into some though instead of quantity. Joining ceramics club along with sewing club and Japan club. I'm turning into a hardcore nerd besides the fact that I just jacked off in ceramics and Japanese today. It's so cold lately! All I wanna wear nowadays are sweats. Talked about Ian in Japanese today, realized how much he's changed and how he's not the guy I use to know - or the boy I had a crush on for so long haha. I was so heartbroken when I found out he turned gay. Guess I waited too long but it's okay, I wouldn't be where I am if I hadn't! Plus, I don't know how to date a white guy and act towards the family. Teenagers and their family is just hella awkward. They're either super close and cheesy or drama and always fight. I don't know if I'd date a black guy, I just can't see myself with those guys who sag their pants and don't focus on education. I swear, the smarter a guy is the sexier he becomes. Bonus points if he dresses well too! I really wanna visit the Kailashnath Temple in Maharashtra, India. Looks like what would be a dream!