Wednesday, March 20, 2013

News.

I swear, I've gotten addicted to facial cloth masks! I've been having a crave to do em every night but I'd run out in less than a month. I wonder if the US sells them cheaply? I got my fortune read at a shrine and it stated: I would prosper in the business area, do not listen to the criticism of others and live with a confident heart, I will obtain what I strive for but once I obtain what I desire I should withdraw, I will be expecting a baby soon, I will be receiving many marriage proposals soon, and that I'm the best lover there is. The last three made me go eruh since I was having Hiro-san read it to me and D-sensei was listening in on it since she wanted to hear what I got. I still have the fortune with me, I dunno. It sort of gives me hope. The news of a baby made me kind of sweat, especially since I don't want that kind of responsibility again and they both looked at me funny when the news of a baby and marriage came up. Sarahanne and I were roommates during our stay in Tokyo, one morning she said that it sounded as though I was in pain since I kept tossing in turning, whincing, and saying things in my sleep. She said she wasn't sure if she should've woken me up since I seemed as though I was upset. I had no clue I did such things in my sleep since no one has ever told me that. Maybe I only do it when I'm stressed? We had a little talk and apparently Brandon did get piss that I turned out Valentine's "date" into a group hangout since he wanted it to be exclusively us which is odd since he stated it would only be a friend's thing not to mention he kept putting his hand on my leg and putting it up higher and higher along my leg all the way up to my thigh as I was driving, asking if it was awkward. He wanted to see how our little V Day's date went and planned on asking me to prom. Hearing this made me horror at the thought because originally I do not want to attend prom and I don't want to be all up close to me and slow dance. One of my Korean male friend is wanting me to attend prom with him as well at his HS but I declined since it's in Overland Park. A friend of Li-Shin is wanting to take me to prom but since we haven't met yet he doesn't want to seem like a creeper. So many prom requests lawl. I was originally planning on just working on all prom nights but if a suitable, noncreepy guy asks me I guess I won't decline? I had a couple contact me asking me to be their photographer for their Wedding! They looked through my photos on facebook and they liked my style! I never expected such an offer because I always saw photography as a hobby rather than a profession. I'll be taking a few days off of school since I'll have to travel to the destination of where they're holding the wedding and stay 3 days. Life's just been life but I've had a lot of opportunities pop up in my face. Maybe I'm destine to go places? I just have to get off the ground and start walking forward. 

Some of my fashion style while in JP
Here's yur daily photo.