Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Illness.

Been pretty icky these days so I haven't updated much. Apparently I did have strep and mono but nobody from the cultural clinic contacted me to let me know. Oh yay! I felt pretty weak when they had to draw blood and they weren't even able to find a vein in both of my arms. They had to try twice on my left arm to find anything. They said,"her veins are nonexistence" because of hydration. I felt pretty weak after they took my blood that I thought, "Crap, I think I'm gonna pass out and look so dumb!" Started getting the chills really bad and shaking hard. They took me off the penicillin since it didn't seem to work and took me off the pain killers, which I'm still gonna take because it hurts and it feels funny. They have me on cefuroxime, which was what they gave me in the butt for the first day, and prednisone. The first day I came back to work on my medication, Ashley said asked if my eyes were okay and said that I seemed so stoned out of my mind haha. Called into work around 7:00AM this morning, and turned in my doctor's note again. Michelle seemed terrified to come near me ahaha. I don't blame here after being sick for so long only to find out that I'm still sick. Oh yeah. They also gave me a shot in the butt. Yay! And not even an hour later Ami smacks me right on my shot area while I was lying on my stomach. Fun, fun. Went to renew the registration, so happy that my wait was only around 30 minutes unlike two years ago which was around 2~3 hours. I can taste my medicine when I burp or whatnot and ugh, it taste and smells horrid but at least my piss doesn't smell old and moldy like fungus. I've been feeling a lot better since the butt shot but I still have really weak spells and my throat isn't back to normal yet. On a side note, with all the days off it seems I'm finally experiencing what summer is suppose to be like. Lay around, sleep in, and be irritated at home. It seems as though the more I watch an Asian drama and I know how it's gonna end or something's bad gonna happen I'm like oh heo nah and I don't wanna continue watching it because well, it sucks and I don't wanna see it happen! Even in movies it appears as though after sometime, the love that was once in the guy's eyes just dies out and everything you've given done for him and everything he's done to pursue you just fades and it's not what it use to be. I forgot the saying I had concluded to earlier but it was pretty sentimental because I related to it too and it happens all too often in life.

I swear, as I get older it seems as though I start to look younger like the clock of time is reversing for me!

TMI

.

.

.

 TASTELESS PR0N
.

.

.

 WILL SCAR YOUR EYES
.

.

.

 BEWARE IF YOU SCROLL DOWN ANYMORE.
.

.

.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

.

.

.

 Jk, I have enough modesty to hide my sweet, little, teardrop buttocks.