Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tantrum.

There's nothing to eat at home and there's nothing out that I go buy and eat. My diet has consisted of rice porridge and water since Monday morning. I have to take 12 pills a day for the medication yet I hardly eat anything and work. Now rice porridge is out and I haven't had anything since 9:00AM, a small bowl of rice porridge. I worked a 6 hour shift and drank water through out the whole day. I only eat two meals a day consisting of rice porridge to survive and now there's none left.It's not that I don't know how to cook but I can't cook food I'll be able to eat and everybody has already ate and doesn't care. I can't swallow food or liquids without it hurting and I'm hungry. I hardly ate anything within' this week yet still working. I'm tired, lightheaded, and hungry and there's nothing to eat so I'm sitting lying in my bed sobbing because I'm really hungry, tired, and frustrated. I want to eat, and I realized from the photos I just took that my lips swell when I cry from hungry. I'm mad and hungry. I'm gonna take some more pills and sleep because I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat.