Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pain Killer.

Maybe it's mother nature, maybe it's me, who knows? I tend to reflect on the past and no matter how many times I may visit where he once reside, there's a coldness where warmth once was. The longer I stay around, the more it'll hurt and the more pain killers I down to keep the pain at bay. It washes across like the waves of the ocean on a brisk autumn. Memories, the past's present that kills and supports the future. Cleaned the chicken and made mash potatoes this morning. Andi helped with the peeling because she really wanted some mash potatoes hehe. Nothing new really happened today except for cooking and sketching up some projects aaaand camerawhored in the bathroom for a bit. I've noticed, I look better bare face without make up than with make up on. How odd eh. Posting up some photos from when I went blueberry picking as well from last week.