Friday, September 20, 2013

Across the ocean.

Saw some things that I knew ticked me off. Gave myself a good shake and just blocked those images and those people because they're not worth my time. Karma will come their way. School went by pretty quick. My locker in the math hallway was locked after my 5th period and I figured it was just those stupid freshman who mess around with the locks but then I got called to the office because the security guard found my bag in the hallways and it looked as though kids were going through my stuff. Now that pissed me to no end, not only is it an invasion of my privacy but I also had my medication in there(hence that's how the office found out it belonged to me). Who the fuck does these kind of things? You don't take someone's belongs out of their locker and throw it around in the hallway. Fucken assholes. When I found out who did this I will fucken chew their ass off and demand an apology from them and notify their parents. Their parents better fucken reteach their kids before they end up serving time. Sigh. Picked up my siblings from school and checked with their teachers to finalize that they got everything they'll need as well as go over some of the homework and instructions since I won't be with them to help. Rushed to the airport at rush hour. Checked mama, baba, and the siblings in at the counter since they don't know how to use the machines. I'm an expert at these things now after using them for Japan and Colorado hehe. Found out that they get to go to Taiwan too. What the poop. So unfair. Andi cried her eyes out because she was going to miss me and Alex just jumped around laughing and smothering me in kisses. Sent my parents off and I could sense that mama teared up a bit. It was my first time sending my parents off and the first time they've gone to Vietnam separately since we've always gone together as a whole each time. Drove home and ate a big bowl of pho, yeeeeey. I've noticed this for a while but it irks the poop outta me when people add me then delete me on facebook, it seems like everybody I approve does that! I don't even request them, they request me! It's like what do you do? Stalk my pictures, wank off to them, then delete me? Creeeeep.