Saturday, September 21, 2013

I hug like a bro.

I can't seem to recall my dream last night but I remember that it was really fuzzy and confusing and I was scattered all over the place, flustered. Opened this morning and oh goodness, it was so cold that I layered on tights underneath! At the end when I was cleaning up slush bottles at the sink, I was trying to make a short cut and ended up with slush syrup shooting up my nostrils and into my eyes. Ouch. My nose stung and I kept blowing out cherry/watermelon syrup for half an hour. Chilled outside after coming home for a bit. Chatted with Uncle and just enjoyed the night sky although it was nothing compared to Colorado's. 
Alex called earlier and John was all over the phone, tryna gossip with me haha. Oh goodness. I know these boys too well. They my homies who help me get through the hard times. John thought Cobe and I were dating the whole time which kind of made me giggle because how did he come up with that inference? I thought I made it clear that I'm focused on my education at the moment. Gotta make the mollah if I wanna treat my boo to things once in a while. They also tried to get me to come out and chill but I couldn't since it was late and I'm not allowed to go out since parents are gone.
Reminisced of junior high with Shawn and how we've changed. For one, I wasn't "a creeper anymore" and he isn't "as socially awkward anymore" were his words He said I was a passive presence and I must agree. I was and in a way still am. I've matured and carry myself better with confidence, something I lacked all of junior high. He says I'm a "+10, [I've] caught [his] attention. [I'm] still bubbly though." Which reminds me, Uncle and Mama said that I'm the most attractive out of the siblings and cousins hands down. I have the face and the body but the things that are holding me back are the glasses and braces. They're still pushing me to get my eye surgery early on before I'm 21 and to get Gingivolpasty for my gums which made me uneasy. 

 After my shower, enjoying the brisk weather. ^^