Sunday, September 22, 2013

So yesterday.

Utterly confused. Does he still care and if so, why and how? And why all of a sudden? He didn't before and he seemed so happy with Kimchi. Heard Kimchi and Black Curry talking shit about me. Ooooh ho ho, you wanna talk shit? I will sky uppercut you little skanks. One has an ass of jiggling fat and the other is a toothpick that I will break in half. If I see you at prom, I will walk up to you and take the closest chair or table and beat you over the head with it until your organs turn into mush so don't try the two face with me. I'm not the passive girl I was before nor will I beat around the bush. I will though, push you into a fucken prickly thorn bush. 

Got ripped $15 off this morning, that made me piss the whole day not to mention an obese pig venting. I think my stress showed a lot today, oops. Came home to an empty house, made pho, and just chilled like a good girl. Read about a former friend's suicide attempt and ended up crying. It wasn't an extremely emotional entry but just knowing that helpless feeling, that desperation, I know it all too well that I ended up crying in my mother's arms after failing. Maybe it's a side effect from Aunt Flo visiting haha. I get sad and angry easily for no apparent reason.