Sunday, September 22, 2013

Biking.

Went biking for an 1.5 hours to clear my mind. In the beginning, I was pretty muddle headed and sad, once I rounded around 159th ST the adrenaline was pumping and I was just thinking of the anger I'd unleash on them bimbos, towards the end I'm was just enjoying the ride. Rode by an area that was just filled with Corey's laundry scent. It made me really upset because I thought I had forgotten it. All the memories I had with him around the places I biked came rushing back too even though my memories has started to fade or so I thought since I can't remember anything on purpose/demand. So odd. There are times when society forces you into a corner and it's either be killed or kill to survive. It doesn't make you the devil, it's situations that force you to become what you are in order to survive. That's what I've become. I wasn't a saint but I wasn't evil either. Tried my best to be pure and righteous but I've learned the rules of the game. Sometimes you have to get dirty or else you'll always have mud flung on you while others ride by on their horses. But I'm not too concerned, I have true friends who stood by my side and a sweet guy..who jokes too much haha but it's all good.

By 159 ST.
Vascular non muscular tissue while outside for AP Bio.
AP Ceramics for a reason. ;)
Uncle fell asleep on the way to the airport.