Friday, October 25, 2013

Compact tomorrow.

Actually got less sleep than I did the night before but I don't feel as tired? How odd. So many things due tomorrow. I've got a math quiz, English quiz, and Japanese quiz tomorrow as well as a government test! Gah. So stressful. Then I've got a couple of things due on Tuesday as well but that's also the day of the field trip for Government to go hear Sandra O'Conor talk. Contemplating if it's worth to miss class to go hear her talk? If it was AP Bio then hands down I would go but this is government and I've already missed quite a few things plus I have a biology exam and a make up quiz on Tuesday. I've been missing that class often so I feel bad. Snagged an iphone 5 for $450 for auntie - not to mention that it still has to get unlocked later on. Mama and uncle want one as well and I'm like gah because I have to sit on the computer and keep stalking and bidding. It's very stressful. I had wanted to get one as well but now that I think about it, I'm better off waiting because I had changed my phone twice within' one year so I need to slow down. Not to mention I'm going to be in debt and broke soon when I go make my car payment tomorrow for that 2007 Honda Accord! Crossing my fingers that everything will go smoothly, with no leaks, no engine, or transmission problems. Thought I was covering Chloe's shift today at the restaurant but it was pretty slow and Angela seemed to have control of everything. Felt like I wasn't needed plus I had online quizzes to finish so I asked her if I could leave plus she wouldn't have to pay me for standing around doing nothing either. Becoming legal in a couple of days as well! Wonder if I should leave Sonic altogether and just have the job at the restaurant and wal-mart? But then I need a bank account but then I have to deal with the issue of going under each month and being required to have a minimum of whatever each month. Plus I'm leaving next year to Vietnam for my surgery so my income will be completely cut off for 6 months or more as my eyes recover. Not allowed to go near technology or strain my eyes so basically I gotta sleep for 6 months. How fun, but also scary since I'll be going back alone and staying there alone as well. Blind! Got a call from TaoBaoPit, an amazon seller that I had bought things from. I had written a review about one of their products which I wasn't entirely satisfied with but I stated the pro and cons of the product. They called me saying that they were sorry and offered to reimburse $5 to my account as well as next time I order from them they'd include an little gift but here's the catch: at the end they asked if I could remove my review which I don't understand why? I didn't say anything bad except that the colors weren't exactly what the picture showed but it was very soft and does not shed. Eh, they do have a good rating and don't want to ruin it I guess. Plus it's not the first time I've purchased from them so I will remove my review I guess. Well, it's getting late and I shall plop into bed. G'night!