Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lessons through pain and fears.

Sometimes, we must hurt in order to grow. Sometimes, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes, we must lose in order to gain because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.

You filled my childhood with the importance and aspiration of knowledge. You gave me the thrill of the forbidden fruit. You bestowed the gift of love - the butterflies and ocean of tears. You reached out and brought life into the ghost town. You all help shaped me, you are all a part of who I am.

Everyone makes mistakes and eventually they move on and forget. Sometimes, maybe years later, do they look back and reminisce? Or is it just like a butterfly lost in the gust of winds?

The other night I had a dream where I was in this Japanese styled room that you eat in at sushi restaurants made of bamboo mats and so on. Underneath it was a pokemon whale. Wailmer I believe? These massive tator tots were toss in the air and you had to run around and catch the tator tots and eat em while wailmer busted open the floor boards underneath. You had to catch the tator tots and eat them while avoiding wailmer or else he would catch you and drown you. Weird aye? The I dreamt that I was in this pokemon transformer thing. It was a snivy too! I was in it to get away from something? Can't quite remember. Fast forward, so Michelle and I were together and she spotted a blue valley girl and she said that we had to pretend to not be friends and be strangers because we're from different school districts. That made me so sad but I obliged but I cried so much and felt so hurt. I think a bit more than I would've in real life haha. Such a depressing dream eh!

Worked 7 hour shift at Sonic tonight. Gah. So slow and boring. Miss working with Meggs and Michelle! Miss working with them so much. Left her a little note for tomorrow morning. So weird working night shift again but eh. Working from 10AM-8PM tomorrow with 3 hours interval so it's a split shift. Dislike. I guess I could work on my homework during that time? Going to a moneygram location before that to wire money for the car. I am soooo broke after this. Not even funny. It feels weird being this broke. I can't make it up by working more because I already am working so much! So tired and sleepy. Hitting the hay to wake up early for errands then off to work.

Baggy sweaters/hoodies everyday this week means I went bra free every day. Teehee. Shh. <3
Grilled chicken with green/red peppers, grilled onions, bacon, habanero sauce wrapped in tortilla then deep fried = delish! I used a small tortilla so I ended up wrapping it like those crab ragoons and the top opened up/ripped. Oops.