Saturday, October 26, 2013

Double Shift.

Went to do the moneygram wire for the 07 Honda Accord but stop midway because of the high possibility of it being a scam. Think I'll just stick to buying locally even if it means having to pay a few thousands more but at least I'll be able to check it out. Still made it in time to open at the restaurant. Finished doing my chores and had about 5~10 minutes left. Woah! So I just stand at there awkwardly. Worked from 10:30AM-2, then went and retried the moneygram thing then went over to Jae's house to watch two and the first 16 minutes of a third episode heh. Dong Bu Bai comes back alive! Gah, that made me so happy. I bawled my eyes when Linghu Chong stabbed her and she fell off the cliff. Broke my heart into bits! Then with Rapist TBL dressing up as a lady for Yi Lin. Ooooh, so funny and cute. Went back to work at 5 til 8. I smell so strong of Chinese food nowadays hehe. The video of the tribute is up and oh my gosh. I sped soooo fast in haha but I had to because our time got cut into when Justin had his part. Talked with the lady boss today about boyfriends haha. Her first relationship reminds me of my last one a lot. We both didn't like the guy in the beginning but only when we really got into the relationship after it end we realize how much we love them and how much it hurts, and we still remember them. They hold a special place in our minds/heart. Her second one, she didn't really like him. Probably because her heart was still with the first one. I'm guilty of that so bad now and in the past heh. But it's better to forget is what she said, especially since we're happy the way we are now and you have to live. Haha, oh the conversations I have with my lady boss - actually they're the only conversations I have at work because the servers are too busy and I don't speak Chinese, at least not enough to understand or carry a conversation. If I'm lucky from  time to time I'll understand a phrase or a word and be like ooh! I know that! Haha.

Anyways, dream time! I can't remember everything clearly but first I was on campus then I was in this huge white mansion. Somehow wild lions or escaped exotic pets, "lions" escaped from their owner. They were circling the perimeters, hunting. They got in and I ran around rooms trying to hide and escape. There was another wild feline species as well. Tigers, perhaps? Anyways, they circled around me at the top of the stairs. The lion lunged on top of me and snarled its teeth at me. Then I woke up, even though I had an hour and 30 minutes until my alarm clock goes off heh. In the dream Mikeo was trying to protect me as well. A bit odd that I would dream that, especially with him trying to protect me?