Monday, October 28, 2013

LEGAL.

Worked from 10:30AM~4PM. Thought I had to work until 5 but I guess I mixed that up with Saturday's shift. Helped my lady boss buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 today and the seller was weird. The price was $395 and we offered to pay $360 but he kept stating that he wouldn't go under $380 and that there was a lot of other people wanting to buy it for $380. I was like whatever and hung up. Talked it over with my boss and was about to call him yet not even two minutes later, as I was pressing in his number, he called us back and agreed to sell it for $350! The lady boss was so ecstatic. No clue why he decided to sell it for lower than our offered price lolol. Went out to Korma Sutra with family, Dudley, and Cobe for dinner. Cobe kept slapping me in the face with his balloon and I resorted to pulling his hair, got scolded lols. We truly do fight like siblings! Thought it was pretty sweet that he was planning a surprise party but then people couldn't come in the end. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. My throat got worse so I'm stayin' home today. Mama found the gift bag that a guy friend left for me in the backyard, not sure how he managed to get it across the fence? She opened it up and saw a big plushie. Looked at the card and everything and brought it up to me. She thought it was from Corey and I'm like nah. One, because I know that it's a gift automatically from my guy friend because he told me he got something and left it somewhere around my house. Two, why would Corey get me a gift? I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember my birthday nor does he care haha. Apparently John was there when he bought it and asked who it was for and stated that it better not be for me. How come? John and I are good friends sooo..unless he's thinking that my guy friend and I are a 'thing' or that my guy friend likes me?

I remembered my dream the other night but now I can't recall it. It's making me frustrated! Last night's dream involved little baby hedgehogs, about 3 to 4 of em, bright golden orange and this seagull with needles for a beak and feet. The seagull kept attack me so I had to strangle it and roll it into a ball and pour syrup on it to make it stay still. Cobe just sat next to me and watched it attack me, digging its needle beak into my skin and everything. I was at Cobe's house or at least I think so since it was a Culdesac but Corey and his family lived there? He didn't look anything like himself, his mom was always nice as usual. Then something about having to go in the car and stay? I don't remember it all too clear.  Well on the topic, mama says that she really approved of Corey and liked him. Says that if I want to marry a guy, I need to find a guy like that. Sigh. Oh mama. 

Old cheongsam photos.
Finally legal yet still acting like jail bait. :P