Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hit.

Way to start off my morning, even woke up early and started the car early to warm it up. Only to get hit less than 5 feet from the school. Just my luck. Lost my front, left head light and a long scratch on the side door. The other car's door is knocked outta place and has scratches too. Got a couple of nicks and cuts on my hands but nothing major. My whole body is achy and sore but there's no major visible injuries. Stressed out the whole day, cried all the way until midday. Lost my appetite, just in time for Thanksgiving too. Yay. Not sure how I'm gonna get around. Not too keen in driving too. It took my over 6 months to even get behind the wheel after the accident with Corey. I still got scared even after the longest time because I would hold onto my seat and grip since I was afraid of getting hit again and always remind him to slow down. I use to go out of the lane or stop when a car approached even though they had to stop because of a stop sign or red light but it still scared me. Took me forever to not be afraid, what am I gonna do now? On to a new topic, I was able to postpone my AP BIO test since I was clearly not able to take it with the mindset I was in. Not sure how other people get into these kind of things and not cry or get flustered. During government, one of the guys in the class fell since the desk was broken. Funny moment I guess.