Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day before T-gives.

 Woke up around 9AM today, had a major headache that kept pounding until late afternoon even with 10 hours of sleep. Still had a lack of appetite. Had an odd dream as well. I was traveling or part of this group where everybody had powers. There was a good and bad side. There were those who could shape shift or animals who could shape shift into humans. I think one of the dogs ate one of the small dogs. Scary. I was in this huge school, in the auditorium I believe. A presenation was going on and they had the blue stage light on. One of the bad guys set fire in the backroom. I ran around trying to gather things to bring it out because the items were important to my group. Very important. I saw the culprit from the other side of the room, walking towards the exit. I tried to conjure up a blue fireball to blast at him but it took me a while muster it up. I didn't quiet know how to control my powers either. At times they were erratic and other times I couldn't muster up enough quickly. Yeah, very frustrating. Began roasting the turkey, a bit too fast in the beginning. The directions said to set to 500F but I thought that was a bit too high so I lowered it by 450. Dad came home and said that was way too high and set it to 350. I think I've figured out white people's turkey problems. They try cooking it too fast with high heat. Guess I'll do it on lower heat from now on even if it takes longer. Added garlic into it as well. The skin really wasn't sweet and caramelized like how I'd hope. A bit sour even. How and why? The skin was a bit try by the cavities but that's probably because of when I set the temperature at 450. Perhaps I brushed too much butter or honey on it? Maybe I'll try seasoning it with herbs next year. Today's mostly been a day of figuring things out with the other side and insurance people. Worked a bit on the purple scarf but nothing big. Felt like being pretty even in my PJS so on came the cosmetic products. Finally tried out the Holika Holika Pore Cleaning BB Cream with Tea Tree Oil. It smells absolutely blissful! It has a nice, mature, light fragrance, but not strong. I noticed that with SPF +30, the formula was pretty dry for my skin because I could see flakes, bad! It also has a more tannish finish than pale as well. I think it would be more suited for my skin in the summer because of the heat and all the sweaty, stickiness while the Skin 79 Super Blemish BB Cream is more suited for me in the winter since it has a hydrating, dewy finish that would keep my skin moisturized in the cold, dry winter. Gonna try out some more Skin 79 BB Cream if I can help it. Thinking of trying the gold, and pearl one. Heard diamond is pretty shimmery and doesn't provide much coverage as the Super Blemish or the gold one. Those are valid purchases, no? Cosmetics is essential for a girl, even if I wear it about 50 out of the 365 days. Just no more hair products nor fat burning masks, until I strike the lottery heh. Camera whored in the bathroom and my siblings sat in there as well since nobody else was home and they were scared to go downstairs by themselves. Alex playing minecraft while Andi watched Ponyland, and I applying make-up on while still in my PJs. An odd sight indeed. My dad and uncle didn't question my sudden action as well.