Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday.

I just realized how much weight I've gained from 90 LB(40 kg) to 110(52kg). Damn. I mean yeah my BMI was under what it should have been and it was unhealthy but I wanna go back to being that thin again. Building muscle is pretty difficult since it's so cold outside so I can't bike and I'm not much of a treadmill person. Didn't read nor studying worth poop for AP BIO timed writing nor for AP Government. Still passed with a B on the exam in Government, booyah. Not sure what I got in AP BIO but I'm sure it's at least a mid B. Apparently the festival power point wasn't due until tomorrow yet I stayed up last night to study and put it all together. Threw on my senior hoodie with the tights I got from Japan which are super thick. Everyone thought I was wearing yoga pants which I don't even know what they are? Everyone supposedly thought I looked pretty cute. How odd, I guess yoga pants and boots make girls automatically cute lol. We were given time during class to work on it, I just messed around with Conor and jacked with his shit heh. Went out for dinner with my cutie poo. Saw John at his first day of work, awh.

My jawlin looks decent from the side but it still looks pretty short from the front. Gah. How to reverse the v-line effect?