Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hamlet,

Stayed up until late midnight to see how'd his first day of work went even though I had to be up by 6AM to open. Pretty irked that the first thing that came out of his mouth is that he's tired and he's going to sleep. Should've saved myself the trouble of shaking off the sleepiness for hours to wait for him to get off only to get brushed off. Worked a 10 freakin' cold hour shift with less than 6 hours of sleep then right after work went to dinner with the girls in my stinkin' uniform and to BVSW for the Hamlet play even though I had originally planned to go to OSHS's Hairspray. It was really difficult understanding what was going on since the dialogue was completely old English and I wasn't familiar with the story line either. There was a lot of onstage kissing, a bit too much that I didn't get what the excess kissing adds to the storyline? Whatever, tired and heading off to bed because I am not waiting up for anyone anymore. Save myself the trouble and get the sleep I've deprived myself of.