Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday + work.

Black Friday Thursday.

Black Friday. 
Started the day out by going to Wal-Mart. Didn't think I would get anything except OPI's bubble bath since I wasn't sure of the strictness of the restaurant. I've analyzed everybody's nails and all the servers had short, plain nails while there were one or two hostesses who had artificial nails. Not being able to have my nails done is going to drive me crazy, considering that I work in a salon and I tend to get them done every week if not more. Anyways Ami and I went overboard and spent $250. I got towels for myself so when I move out with Keo I won't have to bring the ones from home. I got a bright ass orange for my hair and a deep, rich red for body so I can distinguish between hair and body easily and so that when I get my period and have accidents lolol. Got an electronic toothbrush for a brighter smile, a portable power bank, a reindeer fleece throw, and a rechargable keyboard ipad cover which is an ipad cover/keyboard AND it also charges my ipad wirelessly. Freakin' cool! Went to Bangkok Pavillion for lunch buffet. It was okay, I must admit though the order dishes are a lot better than the buffet ones and there isn't much variety either. Went to work tonight, expo'ed and then I'm working at the salon tomorrow. Need to finish up my essay and letters before Monday eek! Got a hair cut too, ~6 inches off.