Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Busy end.

The other day or so after work there was a gathering at Joy Wok for PNW and FT technicians. Philip came and we ended up talking a bit while the adults chattered away. Loaded up on the crawfish and clams before devouring their sashimi and sushi. The sashimi was absolutely mouth watering and I loved how eel and spicy mayo sauce was readily available on the side for easy access. Not a lot of buffets have spicy mayo much less available to customers or even sashimi! After a few pieces I started to feel a bit sick though, like the meat tasted somewhat sour? Iunno, maybe those were the bad pieces? Afterwards the rest of the technicians and I went back to Nick's house while some left early. I helped cut up fruit, sang a karaoke song, then left because it was getting pretty late around 11:30PM or so.
Sunday night I was planning to leave early to study for my biology final but ended up getting called into Market Grille since they were short a hostess. So bask ally my day went from 11:00AM-6:00PM as a nail technician then 6:20PM-9:30PM as a hostess. I swear no one else my age works as much or hard as me, blah.
Got to go ice skating with the boo last night. It's been a while since last time. Ate at pizza five co. It was a nice date night. ^^
Done with my molecular bio, honors English, and now I have trig tomorrow. Let's see how bad I can ruin it lol, jk.