Monday, November 16, 2015

Bribing cat.

I am dead. Went to bed around 9:00PM and could not fall asleep despite everything. Tried to listen to music, had sound in the background, complete silent, just could not fall asleep. So then I decided to whiten my teeth and watch some videos on YT. It took me until 1AM to start feeling sleepy and now it's biting me in the ass. I was so tired when I got up at 7AM. I was like fuck it, it's gonna be a sweats and no make up day. 
I must say though, my dream was very pleasant. So I was living in this huge mansion, condo ordeal. JBS and Corey lived next door? Anyways I was walking out to the living room/lobby and they were sitting on the bench, kind of all over each other cuddling. I couldn't tell if he was glaring or staring at me so I just waved hi to JBS and went back to my room. They were touching each others' hand, whispering in each others' ears so I was like okay? I went out again, and his gaze still followed me then somehow their cellphones ended up in my room, ringing? It was odd. 
Anyways, later on I had 3 big fluffy cats who were mostly grey in my room. All my family members from Vietnam were there as well. I was all dressed up and I had 5 bunches of balloons, apporximately 6 in each. Most were pink with a few gray. Supposedly it was in Hawaii, for my birthday or wedding? I was holding one of the cats, a grey male. I was cooing at me, trying to have it place it's paw a certain way on me so carrying it would be easier. I told it that if he didn't cooperate then "Ari" wouldn't hold me - which turned out to be Arianna Grande which is odd because I'm not a fan of her either way.