Saturday, November 14, 2015

Lucifer's Week

Ugh. I hate this. Usually my days are pretty light with only the first day having significant lower back pain but this time is hell. My whole body aches but certain parts are extremely sore like my lower side stomach, my shoulder blades, my arms, my fibia, and not to mention lower back cramps and stomach cramps. Usually those two only last the first day with an ice pack and a good sleep but now nothing solves my pain. Advil doesn't work anymore, doesn't even relieve my achiness/soreness or my cramps. I'm more hungry, tired, fatigue. Oh it's just hell. 8 hours of sleep, still feel like nothing and my body still aches. The blood flow is just horrendous as well. Usually it's just a few light spots here and there but now it's like nope, let me gush everything out as though I've been stabbed in the uterus repeatedly. I'm nauseous all the time and feel like I'm gonna shit a waterfall. This serious blows.
Saw Nate and Tim the other day. Nate asked me when I'm returning to the restaraunt and honestly, I wish I could. I'm broke! I need the money, like desperately. Traffic is slow at the shop and all the payments for the trip is sucking my bank dry. I can't return just yet because I'll be out of the country this winter and once spring rolls around the shop will get busy again and I'll have to leave. So I don't know, I'd really like to come back and make some bank.