Monday, December 7, 2015

Failed unlocking.

So, I attempted to unlock my iPhone. I had received the email and everything from T-mobile. Backed it up to my MacBook and so forth. Once I turned it back on, it didn't say the message "Congratulations, you unlocked the phone" or whatever plus I had to restore or reset everything. I erased my phone 6x, the second to last I reset it as a new phone in hopes that it would allow me to get in and update my iTunes since when I connect it to my laptop it keeps saying it's incompatible since I needed version 12.3?
Long story short. One of my tech friends went in and fixed everything all the way from Colorado via screen share. I just sat there and watched him work. It was so cool and exciting. I felt a bit guilty as well. He spent over 2 hours helping me with the issues. I'm grateful for my smart friends. ^^
I still have to get my iPhone unlocked before I leave though haha. I suppose I'll go get it checked out somehow tomorrow or so.