Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Situations in life.

On a more positive note, I did all my laundry last night. Almost done packing. I'm not quite sure if I should leave more room in my suitcase incase I buy anything while there or if I should move my lighter clothes to a carry on duffel bag or put some clothes back since I did pack a generous amount of outfits because I don't want to wear a lot of the same outfits and I am not washing my clothes while over there. I don't trust it in fear of my clothes going missing or getting ruined. I will be bringing back a laundry detergent scent "refresher" to make it smell like they're clean lol. I am slightly worried I may forget something important but I can't seem to remember it. I use to have a lot of these things of dreams where I am returning back to Vietnam but end up forgetting things such as my Vietnamese currency or camera. Which is funny because I am not bringing back my camera this time since I will be bringing my phone instead. I will have to help him back as well since he most likely sucks and does not know how to maximize his space versus getting the much out of his weight. Seems like a majority of guys are like this and will never listen to their girls even though we know better. Thinking they're all that and masculine. Just bought a new suitcase as well, it's a black and red Perry Ellis. Its absolutely beautiful! Brought myself a luggage tag that says "It's Mine!" as well along with locks.
Got another dent on my car and it is driving me crazy! I work damn hard, saving up enough to afford my baby and take extra cautions with it yet people are careless enough to park beside me and hit my car over and over again. First it starts off with little scratches on the passenger side, then the back, then my side, and my fender. WTH? How the fuck do people even do that kind of shit? Whenever I exist or enter my car I always place my hand between the doors so if anything my hand gets hit. It saves the trouble of the other car getting hit along with mine. Like seriously? People really piss me off with these things so I'm gonna be even more cautious now. I got a little toy coming soon that'll catch EVERYTHING that happens around my car, it'll show exactly who the culprits are and I will be taking photos of all the surrounding cars' license plates. I am tired of this shit. Own up to your actions! Leave a note, apologize! First it starts off as a scratch, then multiple deep scratches, and now dents. This is the last straw.
All the stress from the environment. I really wish I had a close friend to confide in, or even a cat. Just something that I could be open to, let all my frustration out without judgement and to receive comfort and love in return.