Monday, May 30, 2016

Current life status.







Attended my first Sunday class today. It was pretty intense. There was more males than females this time around versus my other classes. It was super crazy. There were so many push - ups, endless stairs, squats, cardio, and much more. My face was so red and sweaty within' the first 10 minutes because of the intensity. All the guys were pretty big and definitely lifted and I was this little scrawny chick haha. I can still feel the soreness in my legs and thighs. Immediately went to work right after too so more bending afterwards was a real delight. The life guard that held the door for me as I left was a real cutie though teehee.
I bought two additions to my growing herb family. Bought a chocolate mint and yerba buena. I'm a bit disappointed that I don't know the exact subspecies YB is since yerba buena is just a name for a group of aromatic spearmint. It has a mintier smell to it than my julep and round, smooth leaves. The stems do not get as dark purple or hard as the julep. I would love to get my hands on apple mint or even try pineapple mint. I'm so into gardening and this whole facade of mint. I wish I knew we were growing mint before since our backyard was basically all mint instead of grass lol. Dad kept saying it was basil so I never bothered with it. My current mission is to obtain curly mint. I heard they're really fragrant along with undertones of sweetness to it. I made a concoction of chocolate mint, julep mint, and YB + 1/6 of lime juice infused water. It really does taste a lot like that V8 infused cucumber, lemon, mint water I bought at Walgreens. Taste like canh chua but it really does detox the intestines. I just wish it detox'ed my face. I'm not sure why my face is starting to get a few dark spots and blemishes when I'm hardly ever outside. Maybe they're little mosquito bites or whatever when I'm asleep or not paying attention lol.
Currently debating on taking the kids to another class tomorrow morning since I'll be skipping an hour of work - arriving late. Seems like it'll be another intense workout class. It'll be good for me to work out again but damn my legs are tired and I'm just thinking of money right now lol.

Life's been pretty okay. I work everyday from open to close. When I'm try and there's time I take the kids to workout lessons to tone up. I haven't really had any time to connect with any friends or him. It kinda feels like we're in a lifeless relationship. We don't talk about anything except manual things if asked. Doesn't seem like either one of us misses each other. If we were to separate it wouldn't interrupt our daily life it appears. If I feel up to texting him to see what he's up to, I'll get a response but that's pretty much it. No deep conversation or connection. It pretty much dies until he mentions later on that he's ready for bed - call, then he falls asleep. No talk of our day or anything. I'm not bothered much by it anymore. Just see it as a pity - shame. That's the whole point of being in a relationship isn't it? To BE desired, to feel missed, love, to connect and grow together. I feel none. It's pretty platonic. Sometimes I'm unsure if it's just a stage where both parties grow comfortable and start finding themselves again or if it's a sign that we're not meant to be. There's also a saying that with love, it's normal for the spark to die - it's up to both sides to constantly keep choosing that person and keep recalling in love with each other. There's so many arguments from others and I just never know which theory is correct and which to follow.