Thursday, May 26, 2016

Post Finals.

So, I got a B for my final math grade. Super siked! Gah, I worked hard for that B lol. Archery, I'm disappointed in because I never missed any classes PLUS I hit bullseye during my warm up rounds but I didn't score those shots since I was greedy and thought I could do better. Got tired and my shots ended up getting worse. Sigh. Oh well, it's fine. The rest of my grades I got A's so I'm pretty happy with that. Just want to get the rest of my GPA up and somehow choose a few dates to go shadow.

Only thing that's got me down is how the other night, some asshole broke into my car and stole the 6ft apple charger Keo got me, and my iPhone 6s box. Too bad I took out my phone ass wipes. My new charger and earbuds were still intact and in the box though - damn. Pissed off about that. I don't get why they didn't just take the whole box but bothered in throwing out the covers that are in the box? Fucken dipshits. Hope they get bit by a tick with Lyme.

Been going to more group classes and it's pretty fun. Went to my first Yoga lesson on Monday and the instructor was super sweet! It was really relaxing and I felt like I could keep up pretty well being new and all. Attended a dance class this evening and it was a bit confusing since I walked in 10 minutes late(left work late) but I got the hang of it after a while. Only thing I never got was when he was doing some walk with having the left cross the front? I noticed that I was tense and my movements were not as fluid as desired compared to in yoga . I'm very movement awkward lol. I did sweat a whole lot more than in yoga though. Can't wait to attend another class!